|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We have partnered with a renowned FMCG organisation, based in Melbourne CBD, in search for a Data Analyst to join a team of 8, to help provide key analytical insights and reporting for the Commercial arm of their business.
This role will involve:
- Detailed analysis on business performance, affecting profitability, volume and price
- Developing strong relationships with key business stakeholders
- Advise and provide recommendations to systems, methodologies and strategies
- Developing a reporting framework
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, probing and consulting
You will need:
- 2-4 years practical experience in data analytics, reporting or insights
- Power BI experience is highly desirable
- FMCG is is also highly desirable
- Excellent communications skills
This role is offering $90-104k package (based on your experience), with incredible benefits; involving Transport, Food, Health, Private Health Insurance & Holiday options. This organisation is also renowned for its friendly culture, incredible offices and modern way of working, they also offer smart casual attire.
If you'd like to learn more, or if it sounds like the right role for you, then please APPLY or contact Suzanne Howe at email@example.com