|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
This is an exciting position to join and friendly and engaging team as a Data Engineer on a permanent Basis.
You will be joining a leading Not For Profit based in the CBD, who are seeking someone with a strong hands on experience with ETL and SSIS supporting in a BAU capacity. This role will see you sit in a well established data team to work maintain data quality and reporting and data aquisition from the data lake.
- Design develop and maintain ETL processes using SSIS
- Maintain data lake performance
- manintan data quality
- Build application packages
- Work as part of a cohesive team on the key data migration project
- 5+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to role.
- Hands on experience in ETL
- Ability to work autonomously within the role
- Strong experience with Data Warehousing
- Hands on experience using -SQL and SSIS – Essential.
- Great location in the CBD
- Friendly collaborate working environment
- Salary packaging
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.