|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$550 per day|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
DataCap Automation Engineer
Start Date ASAP
$550 per day
Candidate should have 6 to 8 years of experience
- Expert in application design, development and administration with IBM Datacap and ICN.
- Analyse and fix software and configuration issues.
- Knowledge and understanding on Datacap solutions & components, authentication & service account creation.
- Knowledge on Machine Learning technologies will be a plus
- Knowledge in Parascript, Nuance AutoStore
- Programming skills in C# for Windows forms and ASP.Net, Java or other programming languages.
- Knowledge about various test methods & corresponding tools MS Test, NUnit, Junit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver
- Manipulating OCR, ICR & PDF document processing in Datacap.
- Expert in Requirement gathering, Test case planning, preparation and execution, support UAT and Go Live.
- Experience of working "AGILE + DevOps" process management methodology
- Knowledge of database theory and practice including SQL usage on Oracle
- Knowledge of end-to-end application stack design and development from client-side, through to security, load balancing, web app server, app server, caching and database
- Knowledge of Devops (CI\CD) preferably on Atlassian toolset and IBM uDeploy, Jenkins, Bit bucket etc