|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
DevOps Engineer – PERMANENT
My client is an emerging financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are going through a period of growth and are recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This organisation is very solid, well backed and this role is business critical.
Amazing opportunity to add value , grow and learn
- Implementing financial-grade security in an AWS environment.
- Building highly available Kubernetes clusters to run a bank.
- Coding CI/CD pipelines to release to production with zero downtime, leveraging modern release methodologies, such as blue/green.
- Ensuring reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Develop effective tooling, dashboards, alerts, and response to identify and address reliability risks before they occur (Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch)
- Drive issue resolution and root cause identification by leading blameless postmortems.
- Work cross-functionally with Product teams to manage systems and services that provide reliable and scalable solutions supporting the developer experience.
- You are experienced working with continuous integration tools
- You have a good knowledge / exposure in :
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform
- Git o CI/CD engines (Jenkins, etc.)
- You are familiar with:
- General & Container CI/CD patterns
- SQL databases o Kubernetes o Log Management
- Networking o Active Directory and Azure AD
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills and a great attitude & passion for your work
Please apply here or send me your cv at email@example.com for a confidential chat