|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the Company
My client is an emerging financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are going through a period of growth and are recruiting for a DevSecOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This organisation is very solid, well backed and this role is business critical.
- Implementing financial-grade security in an AWS environment.
- Building highly available Kubernetes clusters to run a bank.
- Coding CI/CD pipelines to release to production with zero downtime, leveraging modern release methodologies, such as blue/green.
- Ensuring reliability, scalability, and performance to keep MTTA, MTTD and MTTRs to a minimum.
- Develop effective tooling, dashboards, alerts, and response to identify and address reliability risks before they occur (Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch).
- Drive issue resolution and root cause identification by leading blameless postmortems.
- Work cross-functionally with Product teams to manage systems and services that provide reliable and scalable solutions supporting the developer experience.
- Mentoring of junior team members.
- You are experienced working with continuous integration tools.
- You have 5 years professional experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar or equivalent through experience.
- You are advanced in:
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Linux OS automation and management
- Automation tools: Ansible, Terraform
- CI/CD engines (Jenkins, etc.)
- You are familiar with:
- General & Container CI/CD patterns
- SQL databases
- Log Management
- Active Directory and Azure AD
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
Please apply here or send me your updated cv at email@example.com