|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
We have partnered with a non for profit organisation, based in the Eastern suburbs, looking for a Developer / Analyst to join a small team of 4 for an immediate start. This will be a 6 month contract, with a likelihood to extend, offering $70-80ph.
The objective for this person will be to assist and help consolidate the 2 existing legacy data warehouses into one new data lake. It is a highly technical role requiring someone with developer, analysis, reporting and modeling experience.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and BI Lead
- Estimate, schedule and execute technical tasks
- Develop ETL & technical solutions
- Provide specialist analysis and development skills facilitating ETL design
- Understand business requirements
- Power BI dashboard development
- Re-building current reports from the legacy data warehouse
- Liaising with business stakeholders
You will need 3-4 years minimum experience in:
- Power BI
If this is of interest, please ''apply'' or email Suzanne with a CV at firstname.lastname@example.org