|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-regarded, multimillion-dollar professional services business based in the CBD to recruit a Divisional Finance Manager for a 12-month FTC. This organisation fosters a collaborative culture and encourages employees to show initiative and bring new ideas forward to help the businesses continued growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be assigned Business Unit and responsibilities will include:
- Provide formal monthly and quarterly financial analytics to executive level management.
- Manage timely production and accuracy review of quarterly Board packages including the production and support materials for other high-level corporate packages.
- Analyse your findings and provide recommendations for an executable plan of improvement in struggling business units.
- Liaise with store operators and the corporate teams, working with department heads to develop and maintain annual budgets, keeping monetary spending within the parameters of the committed budget.
- Evaluate business risks to help improve and streamline the underlying corporate business processes, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of corporate operations relating to the stores.
- Responsible for developing and executing repeatable and accurate fiscal reports as well as ad hoc reporting for members of senior management.
- Production of your team, by leading them to create and maintain strategic, timely, and actionable reporting focused on Portfolio results.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced analyst looking to progress within their career. Requirements for the role will include:
- Must be CA/CPA Qualified with post qualification experience within complex/matrixed reporting environment
- Demonstrated ability of contributing towards the top & bottom line of the business by providing critical information and inputs to the business partners & senior management for key decision making
- Advanced Excel skills for complex data handling and modelling and ability to utilise reports for analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, combined with sound negotiation and resolution abilities, to interpret and apply complex financial policies and processes.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert