|Posted:||8 days ago|
This globally recognised Utilities company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for an ECM Consultant has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part engaging with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders. You will enjoy working in a highly collaborative and professional working environment which fosters a strong company culture and flexible workplace.
The role is responsible for the provision of high quality application support, design and testing services to the Business Units. This role has extensive interaction with the Business and is responsible for providing functional and technical Support and Design, System Administration, full Lifecycle Management and Monitoring of designated applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Active participation in relevant Governance bodies, making appropriate recommendations around new features and process improvements to supported systems.
- Performing system administration tasks including housekeeping, performance monitoring, storage and capacity management, system monitoring, user management, patching and upgrades.
- Ensuring all lifecycle processes and procedures are relevant and current for supported applications.
- Compliance with ITIL change management processes and tools for all supported applications and processes with focus on Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Capacity management and the use of ITIL compliant service desk tool.
- Providing technical leadership for quality assurance and testing capabilities across the Information Management team which includes overseeing testing resources and testing deliverables for Projects and BAU
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Functional and technical knowledge in areas such as Enterprise Content Management, Web Content Management, Records Management and Workflow Management.
- Working experience with the following technologies: OpenText Content Server, SharePoint and Autodesk Vault or similar.
- Ability to work collaboratively across IT and Business groups, providing a high level of customer support and best practice guidance.
- Ability to take ownership of issues, incidents and enhancements and drive to successful outcomes with minimal or no supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues across the application footprint, including the integration of these systems.
- Experience in mentoring and developing team members.
- Providing on-call support when required.
- Strong experience providing Level 1 and Level 2 application support and experienced in providing Level 3 application support.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.