|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the company
You will be working for a Local Government authority in the North Eastern suburbs. This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative and growing council, giving you the opportunity to broaden your local government experience and knowledge.
- Provide advise & help-desk support to the wider organisation Develop & conduct EDRMS audits
- Manage system upgrades
- Perform system administrations & maintenance such as folder creation and security access, along with assisting in development of policy / data classification schemes
- Provide ongoing and progressive solutions for EDRMS issues on a daily basis
- Create training documents and deliver one to one and larger group training sessions
- Ensure stakeholder engagement & relationship building
- Demonstrated experience as a System Administrator or similar technical Records Management role
- Tertiary qualifications within Information Management or the equivalent
- Extensive use either CM9 / TRIM and/ or similar EDRMS
- A government background and/or experience within a multi-faceted will be highly regarded
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with one to one and classroom style training and the ability to engage stakeholders a
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work, with a can-do approach
You will have the opportunity to be part of this growing team and be an integral part of key system upgrades and integration projects, thus ensuring exposure to the wider organisation broadening your government experience and knowledge.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.