|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- Leading independent Australian law firm
- Supportive and stimulating work environment
- Work under a renowned partner in the space
Our client is a national, independent firm whose E&P team is repeatedly recognised as a leading practice. They offer a dynamic, friendly and professional work environment, and place a strong emphasis on training and recruiting quality staff. They are passionate about constantly adding value to their clients which is the key reason for their continued success.
Reporting directly to Partner, the role will suit a junior lawyer as well as give you the opportunity to provide a fantastic breadth of clients with specific and strategic advice on land, environment and planning issues including class 4 proceedings. You will have an opportunity to thrive in this very busy, yet supportive team. The role involves a healthy mix of advisory and litigated work.
- Desire to build your career in this area of law and be mentored by a team of reputable partners and senior staff
- Confident communication skills
- Strong drafting skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
Work closely with highly reputable Partners
- Supportive and collaborative team
- State of the art offices
- Flexible work options
- Active social club, subsidised gym membership
- Highly competitive remuneration on offer
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Alex Forsberg 0296 415 135.