|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
International, top tier firm offering band one quality E&P work.
About the role
This role is a great opportunity if you are an experienced Environment & Planning lawyer who is looking for an opportunity at a firm that encourages developing a personal brand as well as assisting the firm in continuing their strong reputation. The practice is very busy and has a strong pipeline of work to support further growth.
Day to day, you will be involved in advising on environmental and planning approval pathways, environmental licencing issues, pollution and contamination issues, and environmental and planning litigation. Key clients include major corporates in the energy, renewables, mining, industrial and property sectors.
In this role you will be expected to have an ambition to build your own practice and will be given a platform and support to do so.
Ideally you will possess:
- At least 1 years’ post qualified experience
- A high level of client care
- An ambition to carve out a successful career in this area of law.
- Exposure to the New South Wales environmental and planning regime will be highly regarded but this client are also interested in lawyers with Victorian or Queensland P&E experience.
- Top of market salary + incentives.
- Large-scale, career defining work.
- Truly promotes work/life balance.
- Busy and successful, yet friendly and collaborative.
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or email@example.com.