|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
A leading property and construction company that is well known in the market.
This role is to be part of a large Dynamics 365 implementation project.
- Process invoices and other accounts documentation in accordance with company procedures, which may involve checking and confirming liability for payment, obtaining authorisations for payment and allocating expenditure to correct accounts.
- Checking and reporting variations between invoiced amounts and payments received and verifying discounts or rebates taken.
- Prepare journal entries and effect trial balances as required, which may involve carrying out general banking duties and extracting statistical data from records for analysis.
- Attention to detail
- Accounts Payable/Invoice Process experience
- Ability to work with large volumes of transactions
- Experience with Dynamics 365 would be favorable