|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Company
A strong people focussed organisation with very positive active input into local communities. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a highly equipped business partnering team with a focus on delivering outcomes.
Located conveniently close to Parramatta train station, Westfield shopping centre and food courts, everything is at your doorstep without the rat race of being in the CBD.
About the Role
- Manage all monthly reporting requirements in a timely manner ready to submit to Exec-team
- Assisting with all budgeting and forecasting responsibilities ensuring all actuals are collated and posted
- Assisting with all general accounting enquiries relating to management accounts including any journals
- Assist with the ongoing improvement of systems and business processes
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in accounting & finance. CA or CPA Qualified preferred
- Experience working in a management accounting role strongly focussed on business outcomes
- Experience of working within a medium/large service-based organisation
- Track record of business partnering, engaging with GM leads and Exec-management
The role of finance analyst is a highly customer focussed role. You will be directly responsible for ensuring all month financial and management reporting is completed in a timely manner.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion