|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
- The client
Our client is a well-known hospital who’s looking for a junior finance officer to join their team for the long run. They’re a dynamic team who mostly come from a commercial, big 4 background, and are want someone who can hit the ground running.
As a Finance Officer you will support the businesses by providing effective and efficient financial and administrative services. Working with the Finance Team you will be supporting the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions and assisting in the preparation of monthly reports.
What you will do:
- Daily/Monthly bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
- Accounts payable – processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Monthly supplier account reconciliations.
- Assist with customer invoicing
- Daily bank, credit card, and balance sheet reconciliation
- Streamline processes to reduce error rates, better response times to vendors/partners, and further improve the customer experience.
- Assist with debtors management when required.
- Ensure the security and continuity of revenue streams and provide a liaison service to internal and external customers.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
- Degree in Accounting
- Intermediate Excel skills – Vlookups & Pivot Tables
- 1-2 years’ experience in a finance administration role.
- A good understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people.
- An ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and changing team environment
- high attention to detail, strong organisational skills and a self starter
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive, and willingness to learn and try new approaches
How to apply
Please apply if you feel like this is the role for you. Alternatively email email@example.com if you have any queries.