|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$120k + super + discretionary bonus|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Existing client book
- Professional Development Pathway to working self-employed
- Excellent support structure
A well-recognised and innovative Financial group are looking to add to their Advisor team in Sydney due to growth. They offer their clients with exceptional advice and support their Advisor team to be able to ensure complete satisfaction. To achieve this, they are looking with good quality and compliant Advisers.
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE:
The company have an existing book that needs an Advisor to come on board to service immediately, offering services across Superannuation, Investments, Insurance, Retirement planning and others.
- The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide financial advice concerning cashflow, investments, superannuation, personal insurance and estate planning for individuals and their families;
- Proactively grow your book of clients & referral networks whilst simultaneously offering a great service to the current book;
- Ensure strict compliance is met throughout.
The client has specified the following requirements:
- 3-5 years client facing experience preferred;
- ADFP / CFP certified and on track for Masters;
- Comprehensive hands on experience with Xplan (Client Focus, Risk Researcher, Wealth Solver, XTools+ and IPS), including SOA generation;
- Advanced Word and Excel skills;
- Broad knowledge of the Financial Planning advice process, portfolio construction and implementation, financial markets, structures, entities and products;
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
What you will get in return:
- A base salary of up to $120k plus super
- Full support: Paraplanning, Compliance, Administration, Professional support etc.
- A discretionary bonus
- Professional Development Pathway
- Discounted mortgage, Tax and legal services offered in-house
What to do next:
To apply, just respond to the advert with your latest CV as along with a short reason for your application. Alternatively, contact Gary Stuart on 02 9641 5137 or email your resume to email@example.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn to discover more potential vacancies we have https://www.linkedin.com/in/gary-stuart-68038913a/