|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Take on an established client portfolio whilst receiving support from associates and mentorship from senior staff.
We are recruiting a financial planner to take over a key portfolio within my client’s organisation. The job will involve increasing your current client base, in both number and average portfolio size.
- Manage an established client base
- Grow client’s average portfolio size
- Ensure strict compliance is always adhered to
- Collaborate with internal Paraplanner to ensure SoAs are completed efficiently, high quality and compliant
- Ensure education, CPD requirements and client knowledge is up to date and relevant.
- 3+ years proven experience as a Financial Planner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- On track to achieving FASEA standards
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Xplan and competence using Microsoft applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – proven track record of building effective and lasting relationships with clients.
What you will receive:
- Base salary starting from $100k + super, DOE
- Ideally located office in the North shore
What to do next:
Overall, this is a terrific opportunity for a technically astute Planner who is looking for a new role and being able to take over an established book.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert