|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Your new role
A financial services company, offering services from personal financial planning, corporate super and accounting services, is in the market for 2 Financial Planners due to growth. If you are a confident, assured Planner who is hungry to follow leads, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What it involves
- Calling policy holders that we are the adviser on that have not yet engaged for advice. These policies have come from several areas. Corporate superannuation delinks, purchased policies etc.
- Engage with clients through meetings, offering them holistic financial advice
- Promote other avenues of the business – Mortgage Broking and Accounting services
What we are looking for
- At least 3 years’ experience as a financial planner
- A pathway mapped out to achieve FASEA standards
- Confidence in discussing Super, risk, TTR, Retirement, Centrelink, SMSF and Aged care (not essential)
- A strong disposition for not only achieving targets but exceeding them
- Demonstrable experience of working in an organised and meticulous environment
What you will get in return
- A competitive salary + super, based on relevant experience
- Bonus incentives for achieving / exceeding revenue targets
- Full back office support – in house Paraplanning and client services
- Car allowance
- Annual educational allowance
What to do now
Please apply by sending your full resume along with a cover letter detailing why you are suitable. Successful applicants will be pre-screened before submission to the client. If this role is not suitable, we may try to help you gain a role elsewhere.