|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Due to a recent vacancy a position has become available for a Financial Planning Assistant. The position will be based in a beautiful office in the North Side of Sydney, minutes’ walk from the nearest Railway station / bus station.
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE:
You will assist the senior Financial Adviser and their Associate Adviser with the day-to-day running of their duties. Tasks will include:
- Data entry onto Xplan system, updating client files and maintaining accuracy;
- Assisting Financial Advisers in the new business process where required;
- Responding to client queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are met including FDS, compliance checklists etc;
- Boosting productivity of your advisers where possible.
To be considered for the role, we are looking for an individual who;
- Has had significant exposure to a similar environment, preferably working alongside a financial adviser;
- Must be able to demonstrate a basic understanding of financial products.
- Xplan system experience preferred but not essential
- Competent on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- What to do next:
If you wish to work for a company that is willing to offer exam support as well as progression, then this role is perfect for you. To apply, just respond to the advert with your latest CV as along with a short reason for your application. You will have to attend our office to verify your eligibility to work in Australia.