|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Financial Planning Assistant
- Above market salary
- Work with market leading Advice team
- CBD location
About the Company
National practice is in the market for an assistant to join their Private Wealth team due to a recent vacancy.
About the Role
- Assist clients with their enquiries;
- Provide comprehensive assistance to the Private Client Advisers;
- Coordinate corporate actions;
- Generate client correspondence;
- Perform general admin tasks – including diary management.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in supporting a financial advice team;
- RG146 Qualification
- Terrific communication skills - both written and verbally;
- Can prioritise a large workload and multi-task;
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Successful applicants will receive a competitive market salary of up to $70k, depending on experience plus other benefits such as holidays.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Gary on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.