|Salary:||Up to $790 per day|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
We are looking for a ForgeRock developer to join a global technology consultancy, based in Melbourne, on contract basis.
This will be a 6-month contract, and you will need the following experience:
- Experience in implementing OAUTH/OpenID Connect/SAML 2.0 flows
- Experience in extending the ForgeRock AM/Open AM for customizations.
- Experience in HA installations of ForgeRock stack.
- Experience in design & implementation of Forgerock IAM products suit includes OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenIG, OpenDJ.
- Experience in developing new custom rest end point in IDM.
- Experience in configuration of Authentication Nodes, OAUTH/OIDC provider & client configurations, Gateway route configurations & Directory Services management & configurations.
- Experience in developing custom connectors for provisioning product.
- Experience in hardening & tuning the ForgeRock IAM products.
- Experience in integrating the Identity Gateway solution with Access Manager product.
- Exposure to CI/CD products & orchestration engines.
- Well versed with Open Banking/PSD2 security architecture principles
If you have the above experience and want to join a hugely successful and fast growing tech consultancy on a contract basis, then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 296412478