|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$120,000 + Super|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
With the use of technology my client is building a platform to overcome the traditional barriers to better healthcare access. This position is the last piece in the teams' puzzle. Rapid growth has taken place recently under a new CDO and a team of other dev’s, a product owner, a tester and a UI designer are in place.
They’re an incredibly knowledgeable and passionate bunch, with a leader that strives for constant betterment.
The platform is brand new, so you’ll ideally have solid experience on previous greenfield projects. The way it’s built will be heavily impacted by you but React is the framework of choice, so being able to demonstrate your experience with it will be vital.
- Developing and implementing user interface components
- Contribute to the design language and component library
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of abstractions (from UX, design, front and back-end, and infrastructure)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 3+ years' experience in frontend development, using React
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
This role will be remote to start with, but you must be able to commute to the Sydney based office one they return to the office.
Apply now for interviews taking place this week (w/c 31st Sep)