|Salary:||$80,000 + Super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the company
My client is an emerging FinTech based in Sydney CBD. They are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Function as primary customer contact for all incoming calls and assigned customer cases by providing telephone, web, and email based technical support for client’s financial products.
- Ensure the highest level of communication with the customer to meet Service level Agreement (SLA) by providing regular updates with respect to progress of each incident, and quickly providing high quality, creative, and timely solutions in a professional manner while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- 2-3 years of customer contact centre or service experience that supports implementation, and troubleshooting of software applications (.NET) and related technology infrastructure or equivalent.
- Experience with operating systems, desktop domains (active directory) and Windows security.
- Experience in documenting customer issues with ability to tailor the explanation of technical concepts to the audience.
- Experience customer service skills
- Must have client facing experience
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree in an information technology discipline or related field.
- Familiarity with use of troubleshooting software applications.
- Ability to author technical articles to document found solution.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing financial services organisation that is going through an exciting phase. You will be working within a growing team (which offers a lot of support) on exciting projects whilst receiving a competitive salary ($70,000-$80,000 + Super).
In order to apply for this please submit your application. You MUST be Australian based and have full working rights. If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact me prior to applications: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.