|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$80,000 + super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Summary - You are a recruiter based in Sydney with at least 1yr’s experience who wants to work as an Account manager for some of Charterhouse’s biggest accounts.
A bit about you
You will be equally strong in both candidate management/aftercare and account management , looking to build on our already strong relationships within NSW government.
Charterhouse with set you up for success with excellent training and onboarding programs , you will need to be ambitious, driven and want to naturally put in the effort and activity to be recognised as the “go-to” recruiter in your patch. We have the tools, training and skills that can help you succeed in your recruitment career and build a strong reputation within our client base.
Life as a consultant at Charterhouse
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality, and that all begins with our people. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level. Our training has been developed by our leadership team, so we get the opportunity to pass on our knowledge, insight and expertise to you and help in your individual development. Support and collaboration are important to us, every employee at Charterhouse are entitle to a weekly one; one with the manager, ongoing development and training and quarterly business reviews to help you exceed your goals.
We strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a market leading commission structure to help you earn commission quicker, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches and our annual global big biller’s incentives. Our perks are cool, our office, environment and people are better - there's something for everyone
Sitting in our Tech Government team, the desk focusses on the Project Services space mainly however may have some requirements across other tech areas as the client requires. This desk is best suited to a recruiter that is driven, hungry for success and able to manage the pace and demands of a busy temp desk. If you come from recruiting a similar space, that’s great! But if you're looking to change desks then I'd love to hear from you too. The desk currently has strong job flow and is managed by one of best performers.
What benefits will you receive, working with Charterhouse:
- 25 days annual leave
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn commission sooner and more often
- Flexible working environment including working from home
- Onsite HR Manager
- Marketing leading training program for graduates, recruiters, seniors and managers
- Corporate dental care discounts
- Continuous coaching, support and mentorship to help you achieve you fullest potential in recruitment
- No internal competition - no split desks or geographical restrictions to take your clients
- Annual company Flu jabs 360 reviews - your opportunity to give feedback and have your say
- Client & Candidate aftercare is important to us - so take your clients for coffee, brekkie, lunch or dinner - on us!
- Onsite showers those who like to hit the gym before work or during lunchtime
- Dedicated Sales support function to free you up from formatting resumes, writing contracts and general day-to-admin tasks
On top of your salary we have some great incentives:
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trips for those that qualify
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets
- Warmer months = boat party around Sydney harbor for the afternoon
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s BEST restaurants
- Prizes from your manager for winning sales days
- Sydney office quarterly celebrations/BBQ (often themed events)
- Work from home
What’s the culture like:
- Dress down
- Birthday cake and treats for your birthday
- Your Charterhouse anniversary celebrations
- Free healthy breakfast (delivered Mondays & Wednesdays)
- Social club Fitness and wellbeing activities
- Yoga on Mondays
- Bootcamp classes on Wednesdays (with free protein shakes after)
- Friday 4pm social hour
- Welcome lunch on your first day with your team
- Company wide Black-Tie event Christmas
Visa’s and stuff you’ll need to know
With the 457 sponsorship changes this year, to be considered for a role are Charterhouse you will need to meet the following criteria: Full Australian working rights (Citizenship or PR) or, Have a degree in a relevant field sufficient experience Experience as a recruiter – operating on a busy temp desk.
Our culture and hiring great people is really important to us so in order to make sure we continue this, we have a 5-stage interview process. You’ll get to meet me initially, along with another director in the business, our group HR Manager, our CEO and the team you’ll be working with. Our people make us who we are, and we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for you as well as being the right for us too.
So, if you’re now reading this you must be interested in talking to us about a career at Charterhouse. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you consider yourself and a high achiever/high performer that hasn’t reached their full potential yet? Or, are you simply frustrated with you patch/desk/management or your commission structure? Or, maybe your career or billings aren’t progressing as fast as you hoped? Whatever your reason for searching for “greener grass” why don’t you drop me a line to hear about the desk(s) I have available.
2019 has seen records break for Charterhouse and 2020 is looking equally as exciting. If all the above sounds like you I would love to hear from you and in just a few short months you too could be playing your part in our journey
So, let’s get the ball rolling – shoot me an email with you contact details and resume and I’ll give you a call to arrange a discreet conversation. Justin Cray, Director Technology