|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
We are currently seeking a Senior ITSM Specialist (ServiceNow) for our client in Sydney on an initial 12-month contract (day rate)
You will be responsible for the implementation of the SIAM framework and process uplift of the existing Service Management processes as part of an Application Managed Services (AMS) transition.
You will be based within the Service Management Team to ensure the integrity of the operational processes and will also support the “Business Application Hosting” program as required.
With the AMS transition inflight, the ServiceNow SME within the Service Management team may be seconded to the program for a few days per week and this role will be expected to help backfill that role as required.
Key Accountabilities (General)
- Implementation of SIAM Capabilities in partnership with our Application Managed Services Vendor.
- Service cost improvement – Improve efficiency, service quality and satisfaction, reduce costs and ensure staff have a clear and common understanding of the value of their services.
- Stakeholder/relationship management - Facilitate meetings/communications with customers in order to identify issues; propose measures to resolve issues and to develop remediation plans. Provide an operational perspective to project teams and suppliers and assist functional teams with the definition of strategies and tactics to improve our capabilities.
- Continuous Improvement – Lead and implement service improvement initiatives based on relevant information and lessons learned including the application of process evaluation tools, service level monitoring and process engineering initiatives.
Role specific requirements
- Demonstrated experience in delivering efficient and effective best ITSM processes, including the development, implementation and operation of SIAM capabilities in the environment.
- Experience with the ServiceNow ITSM platform.
- A good working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools and best practice methods.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering Service Enablement and Continual Service Improvement Frameworks.
- Proven ability to implement measurement, analysis and reporting of service standards.
- Proven effective oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and influencing skills in a complex IT environment with a proven record of success.
- Proven ability to implement processes that span multiple areas of control including federated and outsourced service providers.
How to apply
To apply please send your updated word document CV to: email@example.com