|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Salary:||Up to $400 per day|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
6-month Contract position
Based in Canberra
Rate: up to $400 per day + Super
Our client delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything they do creates a safer future. They help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. They do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
The successful candidate will be joining a global support team based in Canberra. Working as part of the APAC IS Team, the successful candidate will be supporting approximately 20 staff locally and up to 900 staff remotely in the region, providing support to users at all levels of the organization on tasks including installation and repair of hardware and software, new user induction training, and managing meeting room equipment.
- Provide local desktop support
- Providing hands-on and phone-based troubleshooting support
- Maintain meeting rooms and Self-Service AV equipment.
- Active Directory administration
- Provide 2nd line diagnostic support for Laptops, Desktops, Smartphones, Tablets, web-based applications and Audio-Visual Hardware
- Define incidents & problems to ensure they are aligned to ITIL best practice
- Liaison with our global Helpdesk, Application Support and Infrastructure Support teams to ensure that incidents are escalated and resolved within the defined Service Level Agreements.
- Occasional overtime, out of hours work and the flexibility to work at other locations, although rare, is required from time to time
- Contribute and adhere to standards surrounding desktop builds, security, and documentation
- MS Windows desktop operating system
- MS Windows Server operating system
- Exchange Server
- MS Office 365
- MS Active Directory
- LAN / WAN troubleshooting
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Awareness of Infrastructure technology would be beneficial but not essential, such as Windows Server products, LANs, TCPIP, VPN’s, Linux / UNIX / Solaris /AIX etc.
Security Clearance: Baseline or NV1