|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Instructional Designer
- Short-term Contract – 6 months
- ASX Listed business based in CBD
The requirements of the role are: -
- Detailed User Guides and reference materials to explain new processes and systems for accordance with the Training curriculum. This includes Capital Expenditure, Facilities Management and Customer Portal
- Presentations to learn key concepts.
What you'll need to succeed:-
- Be an experienced Training Developer; or Business Analyst with experience developing user documentation
- Experience with Facilities Management and/or Capital Expenditure preferable
- Experience working in Property, preferable
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage workload in accordance with project workplan and report status and issues.
- Able to adapt to a changing environment and manage competing priorities.
- Experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Self-sufficient. Able to works independently, reference existing collateral (test scripts, process and design documentation) and utilise project and business resources effectively
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply