|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re working closely with a leading, independent law firm that is consistently ranked by traditional industry bodies and commentators. They offer consistently astute advice to a breadth of clientele, from ASX200 listed companies and mid-sized corporates, to public sector/ not for profit organisations.
A great career opportunity has arisen for a Lawyer to join our Insurance – Professional Indemnity and Corporate Liability team in Sydney. In this role you will be working with leading Insurance Partner and a team across a range of litigated matters in the District and Supreme Courts, as well as disciplinary work and inquiries.
- Minimum of four years’ post admission experience from an established firm;
- Possess a clear and updated understanding of the insurance industry and be commercially aware;
- Be sufficient in running and maintaining files with minimal supervision.
- Previous defendant insurance and litigation experience within indemnity/ corporate liability matters;
- Communication skills, an enthusiastic approach and a focus on client service are also important.
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Excellent attention to detail and strategic file management skills.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high-performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org