|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 days ago|
Supportive environment and brilliant mentoring | Expert Partners | Varied & specialised work
An opportunity has arisen for a commercially aware Associate to join this firm’s progressive and non-hierarchical Intellectual Property practice.
This full-time role is based in the firm's Sydney office and you will report to a reputable partner who, over the last 20+ years, has garnered a brilliant status for offering leading advice, transactions and disputes across a range of industries, including life sciences, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, manufacturing & engineering, chemicals, medical devices, IT and telecommunications.
In this role, the you will be involved in advising across a range of matters with emphasis around patent advice and commercialisation in life sciences.
You will become part of a driven, dynamic team within a diverse practice, across both private and public sectors.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of four years post-qualification experience
- Experience in the front-tend transactional space.
- Patent work / life sciences experience
Additionally, the ideal candidate for this role will be an energetic self-starter who is keen to develop their career. That person will hold:
- Creativity, imagination and the capacity for unconventional problem-solving;
- Exceptional technical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal expression skills and an aptitude for reshaping and expressing complex concepts in a concise way; and
- A naturally collegiate mindset which prioritises respect for peers and collaborative working.
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance. You can expect a market-leading salary with mentoring from leading practitioners, to encourage your development.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com