|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- $65-70k package
- Exposure to management accounting & Virtual CFO work
- Work directly with both partners
- Industry leading training and development programme
Opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant to join a forward thinking, 2 director firm based in the heart of the CBD who offer a range of service lines from business advisory, taxation, audit, virtual CFO to management accounting.
This role is perfect for an experienced accountant is are looking for a long term career with a unique advisory and accountancy firm where you are encouraged to grow and develop.
Due to a recent exciting rebrand earlier this year, this role has been newly created for someone to come on board and hit the ground running with taking ownership of their own dedicated client base.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Working on a large portfolio of clients including large corporates and high net worth clients;
- Assisting in verbal and written technical accounting, tax and commercial advice to clients;
- Coaching and mentoring junior staff members;
- and Developing and building strong relationships with clients, identifying opportunities for business development.
Benefits & Culture
- Unique office space: A modern, tech savvy work space with impressive views of Sydney's skyline.
- Health & Well-Being: A firm that supports your mental, financial, physical & social wellbeing. They have revamped their EVP extending this for both employees and families.
- Social Commitee: Fun initiatives & set days in place to socialise with your team outside of work.
- Education & Career Path: Offering a structured mentorship plan for all employees and opportunity to gain exposure to other services the business offer - after all, you are the driver of where you want to go in your career and this is always supported.
- CA Qualification - already commenced or willingness to undertake
- 1-2 + years' experience in a Chartered Accounting firm
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or commerce
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion