|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- Immediate start - 6 month contract opportunity
- Ability to work with a small team and engage with stakeholders
- Based in inner city suburbs
This leading local government body based in the inner city suburbs, are looking for an experienced Investigations & Compliance Officer to assist within one of their busy and fast paced departments.
- Enforce laws and legislation pertaining to overhanging vegetation, litter prevention, animal noise & nuisance complaints
- Investigate complaints related to possible breaches as well as preparing documentation for court
- Provide excellent customer service to the residents of the municipality
- Educate the public on local laws legislation, and promote understanding and corporation
- Issuing infringements in regards to pet registrations and parking breaches
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Proven experience within enforcement and compliance
- Thorough understanding of Victorian Legislation
- Experience working for a Local Government authority
- A Victorian Driver's Licence
This role is based in a collaborative team environment and an upbeat team. The position is varied and will suit someone who is flexible and who can work autonomously as well as part of a team.
If you are a hard-working individual with a desire to continue working for Local Government, please APPLY today by following the link to submit your resume.