|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
- 6 month contract role based in Canberra - ongoing extensions
- Java EE and DevOps role
- Baseline Clearance essential
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Engineer with strong CI/CD skills to join a well established federal agency.
- Part of a highly-skilled team of engineers, testers, BA's and architects
As part of an established and incredibly talented team, you’ll be using your experience with Java (ideally Java EE), Spring Boot, microservices architecture, and deep knowledge of AWS services, DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes to ensure this project and future, similarly scaled projects are delivered.
Skills You’ll Need:
- High level Java experience – 6+ years
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Strong AWS and DevOps skills (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
Good To Have:
- Enterprise scale development experience
- React or Angular experience
- Agile experience
- Deep understanding of high level coding concepts
How to apply
As part of this team you’ll be responsible for delivering a major project for a top tier, nationally recognized business, with a massive support network, career growth opportunities, a chance to work on exciting and innovative projects with a pipeline for years to come.
If you fit the brief, and are interested, apply here or email me (Tom) directly on email@example.com