|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This role focuses primarily on process automation. It involves designing, developing, maintaining, documenting and supporting software systems including interactive web applications, non-interactive programs for system integration and data interchange. It may require using a range of structured programming language and/or scripting languages, whichever is the best tool for the task in hand.
- Relevant university degree (Computer Science/Engineering).
- 6 years of commercial software development experience using structured software development procedures in UNIX and Windows 7 environments.
- 6+ years of commercial hands-on experience in Java 8 – Spring modules, Spring Boot, Bootstrap CSS, Maven development, ORM and Validator.
- Experience in Web technologies including AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, JQuery, CSS.
- 2+ years of commercial hands-on experience in Perl 5 or Python.
- Experience in Linux and Shell Scripting.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, ideally with DB2 and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with GIT, Jira, Bamboo, BitBucket and CVS.
- Experience with IntelliJ and/or Eclipse.
- Experience with Scrum and Waterfall.
- Knowledge of CICD tools is preferred.
- Experience with Microservices is preferred.