|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leasing lawyer to work directly under a renowned Partner and Special Counsel, in a high performing and successful team.
This firm can offer you direct client contact managing matters from client instruction through to completion including responsibility for the preparation, negotiation and management of clients’ leases.
Given the diverse range of matters for both landlords and tenants across retail, commercial and industrial assets, you can be guaranteed exposure to a variety of clients and work in this role.
Your skills and experience
You may already be working in similar role or seeking to step into a position offering a greater level of responsibility in running matters and managing junior lawyers.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Experience in a busy leasing practice
- Excellent drafting skills and a strong attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle a busy practice and, on occasion, high volume of work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior peers
- Experience in working directly with clients
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org