|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About our client
Our client is a leading law firm globally doing incredible work within the property and real estate space. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Legal Secretary looking to take the next step in their career and join their ranks as a career paralegal to manage a high level of leasing matters.
You will be working closely with a Partner and be responsible for:
- Receiving instructions and liaising with clients, tenants and their lawyers;
- Preparing lease documentation and general correspondence;
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with clients on a wide range of issues;
- General administration; and
- Supporting other team members as required.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- An enthusiastic, proactive attitude to work.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, hit APPLY NOW or, for more information, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.