|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
A progressive, mid-tier firm which is highly regarded as per the Legal 500 and Doyle’s guide law directories. The firm advise on a mix of large scale, complex matters and offer unprecedented career development, as this national firms continues to grow.
There is a unique opportunity for a Senior Associate to join a premier Dispute Resolution team based in Sydney. The role will involve working on a mix of general commercial litigation, regulatory investigations and class actions matters. You will have a varied and busy workload and you will have the opportunity to work with different partners and gain exposure to different working styles, areas of legal expertise and clients.
- 5+ years PQE
- Excellent Academic Record
- Experience working on a range of litigious matters in a private practice environment.
- Proactive team player, with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- With the support of a prominent team, will be allowed the autonomy to build upon a progressive client base and drive business forward. Competitive salary + exceptional benefits available.
- Litigation/ Disputes Senior Lawyer, ideally with a minimum of 5 Yrs. PQE
- A desire and capacity to work on high-profile and challenging matters
- Commercially aware
- Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to work cohesively with clients and nurture working relationships
- Strong litigator who is keen to progress their career at a leading, national firm
So what’s on offer for you?
- Approachable and friendly Partners, whose extensive industry experience and regular coaching will be crucial in developing lifelong skills for you;
- Responsibility for and meaning in your work. Everyone is at work for the majority of our waking hours. You have to enjoy it;
- Genuine flexibility to manage your time;
- A competitive salary.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 / 0450 752 012 or email@example.com