|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a global accounting firm to secure them a new M&A Manager for their Corporate Finance division.
Due to a recent internal promotion they are looking for an ambitious M&A Manager to join the team who also has their sights set on progression through the ranks.
This firm has recorded double digit growth for each of the past 5 years and they are on track to achieve this again, so if you’re looking for growth and opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you.
You will be working with some of the best mid-market M&A professionals in the country and have a career path laid out for you on day one. The limits of your growth within this role will rest solely on your shoulders as you will have the complete backing of a global firm behind you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- End to End Mergers & Acquisitions execution
- Work across the following; sell-side, buy-side, origination, capital raising, strategic advice and post-merger integration
- Due diligence
- Manage and lead teams of juniors and seniors
- Lead divisional and business transformation projects
- Build and manage client relationships
Skills and experience
- CA, CPA or CFA Qualified
- Background from another professional services firm or in-house corporate development role
- Excellent written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- Advance report writing, research and modelling ability
- Commitment to delivering exceptional client service
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday gift vouchers
- Annual bonus scheme based on performance and KPI’s
- Employee referral scheme
- Paid professional membership
- Monthly external training
- Annual flu vaccinations and employee health checks
- Exercise classes
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert