|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- You will be part of a team with a focus on delivering high quality advice on issues within the energy and environment portfolio.
- The main responsibility of the position is to coordinate departmental and ministerial briefing materials and correspondence.
- You will be expected to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Comfortable working and delivering results in high volume and fast paced environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite (Essential)
- Experience in a ministerial/parliamentary, government administration, business coordination role (Desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in environment science or management, planning, public policy or equivalent experience (Desirable)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Experience using TRIM, CM9, Objective or other digital records management system (desirable)
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com