|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Our Client is seeking an experienced Network Cloud Engineer to join their Cloud Network and security teams where you will be involved in a large data centre migration. With your proven experience within enterprise environments, you will be motivated to implement your skills across a range of IT systems with a heavy focus on Network and Cloud Security in an enterprise , large scale environment
- Participates in the network life cycle of planning, design, implementation, and optimization of network infrastructure within 2 datacentre
- Configuration and administration of network devices (Cisco ACI/Nexus Core/F5 ADCs/Check Point firewalls/VMware NSX)
- Monitoring / Logging / Alerting (SIEM platforms, syslog, SNMP etc)
- Perform Network infrastructure upgrades providing the Business more functionality, enhanced performance, and security of our networks.
- Automate testing of critical security vulnerabilities and improved mean time to patch critical vulnerabilities.
- Load balancing / Traffic steering
- Server monitoring / health checking
- Protocol gateway
- Certificate management and troubleshooting
Skills & knowledge required
- Enterprise Engineering experience with Data Centre Networking technologies using of Cisco, Nexus Core, F5 ADCs, Check Point Firewalls, VMWare NSX…
- Dynamic routing (iBGP/eBGP)
- Multi-region Datacentres, DC Interconnects (DCI), path optimisation/redundancy
- Network Engineering troubleshooting and supporting SDN platform
- F5 Load Balancers / Application Delivery Controller
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network-level troubleshooting (eg packet captures/wireshark).
- Experience with Linux/Unix based appliances.
- Network Security policy development (internal and external zones).
- Varying scripting techniques (eg ACI, F5 tmsh, general script-driven configuration)