|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Salary:||$750 per day including super|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Our client is currently recruiting for an Oracle Database Engineer/Admin on a contract basis for 9 months in their Melbourne office.
"Represent Data base Operations in high Severity incidents
- Take lead support as DBA to restore service
- Contribute to reduction in database related incidents
- Successful implementation of major changes into production and Adherence to change management in timely manner
- Review performance of all database queries regularly and tune them to ensure consistent performance.
- Application Volumetric & capacity projection using the defined strategy
- Monitoring and reporting for databases - setup and manage Ongoing
- Extensive hands on experience in UNIX/RHEL including automation and scripting - Ansible experience desirable
- Should be able to work on - call roster and shifts"
Key Technologies you will be working with:
- Microsoft Application