|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
This ASX listed company has seen a sustained period of growth over the past couple of years. With several exciting programs now in the place, the need for an experienced PM has come about to join their professional and growing team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in liaising between the business and technical teams. Your main focus will be on the implementation of Dyanmics ERP across all divisions of the business. You will display excellent stakeholder and vendor engagement experience working on multiple complex ERP implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables. ·
- Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner. ·
- Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes ·
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed. ·
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process. ·
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support. ·
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently. ·
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Has delivered multiple ERP Project roles
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Mandatory)
- Extensive experience working in end to end Agile environments
- Social, outgoing personality that works well in team environments.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.