|Salary:||$125,000 including super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Payroll Supervisor
- Hands on Payroll position - processing through to management
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Involvement of various payroll projects
- Experienced Payroll supervisor | 12 month fixed term contract | North Ryde / Macquarie Park area | management experience is essential
My client is a reputable, established business based across the ANZ region. This position is a newly created opening and we are looking for an experienced Payroll Team Lead / Supervisor to join a busy face pace payroll team.
This role will be initially on a 12 month fixed term contract basis | paying circa $125,000 including super, based in North Ryde / Macquarie Park area.
You will be experienced in team management and all things payroll related, from processing, compliance, systems and have been exposed / involved in various system project work.
This is a great opportunity to up-skill, work for a large organisation and have continuous opportunity to further progression and develop your skills.
- Ownership of payroll timelines / deadline and processes across the team - ensuring 100% accuracy
- Development of payroll processes
- Ensuring compliance and legislation is met
- Direct people management
- Service delivery
- Driving initiatives
- Identifying areas for process improvement
This role covers a broad remit of duties and responsibilities, a minimum requirement of 2 years in a leadership position, ideally having worked in a large organization.
Excellent team management skills required along with stakeholder engagement.
Please send applications through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.
Only permanent residents or citizens are eligible to apply.