|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 days ago|
This leading education organisation is going through an exciting growth period and is looking for people that can drive change through this period.
The Payroll Team Leader will supervise a team of Payroll Officers to deliver end to end Payroll activities to the department utilising the shared services.
- Supervise team and workflow for ongoing employee payroll data changes and execution of fortnightly pays occurring alternatively each week
- Work with team members to identify opportunities for improvement and drive ongoing change and improvement to the processes
- Work with IT to identify and remediate any system functionality issues
- Educating, training and guiding the team on processes, legislation and reporting requirements
- Support annual and ad hoc auditors to complete relevant auditing activities
- Other tasks or duties as required by the Shared Services Manager
- Extensive team leader experience for a high volume payroll function.
- High level of customer service with a strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change in the role and function accountability to support ad hoc initiatives or tasks supporting wider Shared Services objectives