|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
A national Wealth Management company is looking to hire an in-house Private Client Adviser for their Sydney office.
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE:
Providing quality strategic advice to clients in all areas of Financial Planning including Strategy Projections, Investment, Risk, SMSF and Superannuation, Debt Management, Cashflow and Social Security.
- Prepare complex Statements of Advice & Records of Advice for your own clients;
- Collaborate with Advisers; seeking guidance and assistance to determine appropriate strategy for Clients;
- Ensure strict compliance procedures throughout the preparation of planning documentation etc;
- Work in tandem with senior investment advisers to provide the best client outcome.
As this company are bringing Paraplanning back in house, they have specified the following as paramount for any potential applicants:
- 1-2 years client facing planning experience preferred
- Tertiary/Post-graduate qualifications in Financial Planning or a related field.
- Working towards FASEA Authorisation.
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a paraplanning or associate adviser role.
- Comprehensive hands on experience with Xplan (Client Focus, Risk Researcher, Wealth Solver, XTools+ and IPS), including SOA generation.
- Advanced Word and Excel skills.
- Broad knowledge of the Financial Planning advice process, portfolio construction and implementation, financial markets, structures, entities and products.
- Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
What to do next:
To apply, just respond to the advert with your latest CV as along with a short reason for your application. Alternatively, contact Gary Stuart on 02 9641 5137 or email your resume to email@example.com