|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$120,000 + Super|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Are you looking for your next step in the Product Management space? If you are, this Product Manager position could be for you…
Our client, a reputable company based in the Sydney CBD is currently recruiting for a Product Manager – Funds Management to join their team and assist with ongoing projects.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Head of Department and Senior Managers and providing subject matter expertise, taking the product role in projects taken on and liaising with the other teams to enhance customer experience. This role also involves the full life cycle of product management of the company’s product offerings and providing analytical support and strategy planning.
Set in a friendly environment, this company is looking for an individual whom is an experienced candidate in the Product Management space, preferably in the Insurance and Superannuation space.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Work closely with Head of Department and Senior Managers
- Liaising with the other team to enhance customer experience
- Full life cycle of product management/development
- Providing analytical and strategy planning
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents adhere to regulatory changes etc
- Project Management
- Preparing all required documents
- Pricing reviews and implementation
- Ensuring incidents and remediation activity is addressed
Requirements for the role will include:
- Min 5-8 years in a product management/development role and experience in investment or wealth management
- Good understanding of the current and proposed legislative environment including all regulatory changes
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Strategic capability
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders
- Consistency – key to achieving daily cut off deadlines
- Optimism/positive and proactive attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please contact Michelle Tan with your CV to email@example.com
Quoting “Product Manager – Funds Management (CBD)”.