|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Project Manager with FS experience is required to work on a number of differing regulatory projects. In this role you work in a highly supportive and collaborative team delivering upon varying projects. You will play a pivotal part liaising with key stakeholders in the business.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Set up and implement regulatory projects such to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope. This includes project delivery timelines; effective project plans; identifying project risks and developing risk mitigation plans; and managing changes in project scope and providing alternate solutions.
- Ensure clear communication among all groups involved in successful delivery of projects. This includes day-to-day communication and communicating project milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all post-delivery project needs including confirming project close with key stakeholders; preparing invoices; debriefs and creating rebound opportunities; and assuring client satisfaction.
- You will be an excellent communicator, highly collaborative and self-motivated, and able to work efficiently on projects alone or as part of a team.
- You’re not afraid to overcome and manage conflict or resistance in collaborative activities to achieve shared goals, ensuring joint responsibility for the outcomes; providing direction and guidance to others.
- Skilled in analysis and problem-solving, who actively works to remove barriers to achieving results.
- Undertake other duties as required by your manager or their delegate.
- Adhere to all WHS requirements of the organisation and relevant associated legislation.
- Minimum of 3+ years managing business projects within Financial Services
- Experience working on Risk Management or Regulatory Change Projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
How to apply
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org