|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- $600.00 + super per day
- Located In Chatswood
- Initial 6 month engagement (view to extend)
Primary purpose of the role
The Project Officer (Cyber Security) will be responsible for coordination and delivery of quality and compliance with policies and standards to maintain the safe and security environment for our client. The Project Officer (Cyber Security) will help Information Security Services (ISS) develop and communicate metrics and compliance to appropriate standards to ensure our client and their clients reach and maintain the appropriate degree of cybersecurity maturity
About the role
The Project Officer (Cyber Security) will assist development of the Quality and Compliance program to ensure appropriate cybersecurity policies and standards are met and our clients entities reach their target maturity levels with cybersecurity. The role will include Actively monitoring and reporting on information security compliance levels with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and agreed operating principles.
The position will require development of systematic procedures and plans in collaboration with the cybersecurity management and technology teams, to monitor, measure and improve compliance with policies and procedures, and to ensure controls in place are effective to mitigate cyber security risks. The appointed staff member will require to report on quality and compliance performance metrics and controls applicable to our client and assist to deliver on mandatory reporting requirements for Cyber security NSW and other government bodies as appropriate. This will also include reviewing and maintaining Information Security Management System (ISMS) controls ownership within our client and other entities.
- Help develop a quality and compliance framework to ensure our client is meeting government and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Work with the business and other NSW entities to develop information security and Essential 8 compliance metrics to ensure the cybersecurity policies and standards are met, and appropriate controls are in place to reach target maturity levels with cybersecurity.
- Coordinate with the business and other NSW government entities to report on the quality and compliance performance metrics and mandatory reporting requirements for Cyber security NSW and other government bodies as appropriate.
- Lead or assist with internal and external audits and developing management action plans to fix audit findings as per compliance and quality framework and regularly report progress to the committees in NSW Health.
- Responsible for maintaining Information Security Management System (ISMS) and Essential 8 controls ownership within the business and other NSW entities
- Assist in the development of the compliance and audit processes and procedures across the business.
- Responsible for Essential 8 maturity reporting on our clients information assets to the program governance forum and other committees.
- Work with various teams within the business to develop plans to improve compliance with cybersecurity policies and standards and provide input to drive policies to achieve target maturity levels
- Must have worked on Cybersecurity projects with a focus on governance
- Must hold current Permanent Residency OR Australian Citizenship
- NSW Government experience will be beneficial
- Health experience will be beneficial
To apply please send your most recently updated word document CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org