|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Opportunity for a Property lawyer to join a leading, national firm and develop their career, under the guidance of a leading Partner.
About the role
I am looking to speak with 1 - 4 Yrs. PQE lawyers to work in supportive and high-performing Property team on a full-time, permanent basis. The team is collaborative, and the partner offers unprecedented mentoring for juniors.
The firm is well-known for its approach to diversity and innovation. They act for a diverse range of clients including Public Companies, ASX listed REITs and Private investors.
You will benefit for direct mentoring under a ‘Legal 500 recommended Partner’ across areas of property law including acquisitions, disposals and leases of commercial, industrial and retail property assets and also in respect of residential property development.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Broad, general knowledge of all aspects of property law, including, sales & acquisitions, disposals, subdivision and projects (training available);
- Strong analytical and technical legal writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- An ability to prioritise work in a high work volume environment;
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Competitive remuneration
- in-house learning and development program
- health & wellbeing initiatives
- regular social events.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org