|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate lawyer to join a reputable firm and develop their career, under the guidance of leading Partners in the commercial property field.
The firm is known for their offering of pragmatic and holistic support to a breadth of clients and the property Group assists major local and international clients.
The partners are successfully growing the Sydney Real Estate practice acting for property funds on capital transactions and portfolio management, for developers on urban renewal projects and large-scale infrastructure projects and for NSW government agencies.
This Group has an emphasis on teamwork and are looking for an individual who shows a genuine interest in growing as a property lawyer as well as providing first class service to clients.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 yrs. PQE from a well-established firm/ boutique property firm;
- Acting on property developments and projects;
- Acting for investment funds on the repositioning of assets;
- Acting for developers and investment funds on investment structuring;
- Acting for landlords and major institutional tenants in relation to their portfolio management of commercial, industrial and retail premises;
- Commercially aware;
- Team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships;
- Enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities
- Excellent academic background
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com