|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Are you a career Receptionist looking for a new challenge?
- Working in a great team environment with an inclusive culture
- Located in the CBD
About the Role
A position has become available for a career Reception/Admin professional; you will be required to provide a high level of customer service to all clients and ensure the Front of House and meeting rooms are running smoothly and efficiently at all times.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Provide support and assistance to the facilities team on an ad-hoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable but not essential
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Must have full working rights in Australia for a Full Time Permanent role (candidates on working holiday visa’s will not be considered)
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley on email@example.com