|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||over $100k OTE|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Recruitment Consultant | Accounting
- Market leading bonus scheme
- Take over a hot desk from the manager
- Brand new, high spec office. Flexi hours and working from home
About the Company
Founded in 2003, Charterhouse Recruitment are proudly one of Australia’s largest and most reputable privately-owned recruitment organisations. We are hiring a across our business in each of our disciplines to support our growth plans and to complement our existing high performing team of consultants.
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across Sydney and Melbourne has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level.
Support and collaboration are available day in/day out to help you exceed your goals. Every Charterhouse employee is entitled to a weekly one2one with your manager, a collaborative quarterly business review to support your career development and growth of your desk and to have access to on-going training throughout your career at Charterhouse.
Recruitment is known as a “work hard/play hard" industry and at Charterhouse we strive to “do fun well”, rewarding you for your efforts every step of the way; with a unique and market leading commission structure, quarterly incentives, big biller’s lunches, and our annual global big biller’s incentives – Hawaii or Las Vegas anyone!?
About the Role
We are looking for someone to take over an established Sydney based Accounting desk from the team manager where you will develop your skills as a recruitment consultant from the bottom up.
We have existing PSA’s in place and a steady flow of candidates being generated from the rest of our accountancy team who are looking to relocate, we just need someone who is keen to build relationships, have some fun and make some money.
You will be working in a team of experienced consultants who have a wealth of market knowledge to pass on. The Accountancy market is job rich; it just requires someone to find good people, connect the dots and help accounting firms secure top talent.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Full 360 recruitment for your own desk
- Business Development and client management – Dealing with your portfolio of clients across your industry to better understand their business/hiring needs to create business opportunities. Clients will include a mixture existing PSA accounts and new business development/cold calling.
- Take part in daily job catch ups to contribute to team goals.
- Arrange and attend client meetings, both new and existing relationships including regular contact and follow up opportunities.
- Attend training sessions, BD/industry meetings to share intel, one to one’s and reviews.
- Establish, grow, and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidates.
- Ad-hoc projects just as CRM/tech reviews, input into office design and culture changing ideas, website updates and general marketing activities.
To succeed in this job, you will either be an established Manager or highly experienced Senior Consultant with a track record of billing who is looking to make the leap into management.
In addition, you should also have the following skills/experience:
- Strong interpersonal skills and be willing to contribute ideas to your peers and business leaders.
- At least 5 years recruitment experience and a proven billing track record.
- Put people first and have a burning desire to get the best out of your staff members.
- Australian Citizen or Permanent resident.
Culture & Benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- A brand new, high spec office in the heart of the CBD
- Market leading commission structure designed to help you earn sooner and more often.
- Flexible working, including working from home and flexi-hours.
- Onsite HR Manager
- Corporate Dental care discounts and discounted gym memberships including F45.
- No internal competition – no split desks or geographical restrictions
- Client & Candidate care is important to us – take them for coffee, brekky, lunch, or dinner, on us.
- Dedicated sales support function to free you up from formatting CV’s, writing contracts and general day-to-day admin.
- All expenses paid annual Big Billers overseas trip for those who qualify.
- Quarterly incentives for achieving your targets.
- Warmer months = boat parties around the harbour.
- Cooler months = eat in Sydney’s best restaurants.
- Quarterly celebrations/BBQ’s.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would love to talk further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text on 0405 277 052 or connect on LinkedIn.
Any communication will be strictly confidential.